BuiltSpace radically improves the performance of your facilities by organizing the collective expertise of those who manage and maintain them.
BuiltSpace provides you with:
Better Measures = Better Managed
- Measure the performance of services provided in your facilities
- See what was done, when, by whom and how long it took to do it
- Gain invaluable insight into how your facility can be better managed
- See what equipment is under warranty
- Provide instantaneous compliance reports based on real-time data
Improve Tenant Satisfaction
- Share rich historical and asset details instantaneously to staff, contractors and engineers
- No need to search for files or coax details from colleagues
- Fire-off work requests in seconds
- End alarms sooner
- dispatched with the right parts
- the equipment history and location
- The right information at the right time saves time and money
- Energy saving fixes get done, saving money sooner
- Less time to manage POs, work orders and other records
How it WorksBuiltSpace is a service management platform that captures data from people performing work in your facilities by digitizing processes, such as preventative maintenance, inspections, work orders, or safety procedures and capturing and organizing that into permanent digital service records that are accessible from your phone or computer wherever you need it.
How BuiltSpace can transform the way your facility is managed:
1. A tenant calls to complain that it's too hot.
2. A new tech goes to site to try and figure out what's going on - they're lost.
3. After a few hours the tech discovers that the refrigerant on one HVAC unit is low and wonders whether it was checked or if there's a leak?
4. The tech refills the refrigerant and schedules to make a second trip in one week to check again. A second trip.
1The tenant calls to complain that it is too hot.
2You dispatch a service request and your contractor's new tech logs into BuiltSpace to check the service history and notices that the last tech filled it, so the tech knows there's a leak before he leaves the shop.
3The tech goes to site, and gets to work on finding and fixing that leak. The job is done faster and in one trip.