BuiltSpace Technologies Corp. is looking for an experienced results-driven Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for developing and managing an effective, best-in-class customer experience while leading a growing team of Customer Success Specialists. This is a critical, new, hands-on, customer-facing role responsible for providing superior account setup, onboarding, implementation, and technical support. You will help our customers achieve as much value as possible from our platform, ensure a smooth and successful adoption, reduce the average time to full competency and reduce the average time for support issue resolution. Your focus will be relationship building for a mutually beneficial long-term partnership that helps achieve business goals. This will involve conducting regular business reviews, managing renewals and growing accounts. This position is based at our Vancouver office.
BuiltSpace Technologies Corp. fundamentally changes how buildings are managed, to reduce operating costs and improve building efficiency. We call our solution Collaborative Service Delivery, but you can think of it as ‘LinkedIn for Buildings’. Most buildings are serviced by multiple service providers including HVAC, electrical, elevator, cleaning, and numerous other trades providers. BuiltSpace streamlines workflow between these service providers, building owners, and other stakeholders, in order to reduce or eliminate data-entry, gather better building information, and drive management processes all in an effort to increase building sustainability. All service transactions are recorded in real-time, vendor-neutral exchange platform, which also acts as a safe ‘demilitarized zone’, preventing access to sensitive enterprise information, on all sides. BuiltSpace, based in Vancouver, started operations in 2011 and has grown to have 19,000 buildings in multiple applications. If you are interested in making a difference and having a voice in a small company, BuiltSpace is for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop a deep and thorough knowledge of our platform. Become a product expert
- Partner with the Sales Department to set up and onboard new customers in a timely manner
- Handle customized configurations
- Lead webinars to demonstrate our product and train new users
- Manage client support requests via the support ticketing system and work to reduce the time for issue resolution
- Suggest and implement ways to improve all processes in the customer journey
- Monitor customer usage
- Lead a team of customer success specialists and help in the hiring process as we grow
- Represent the customer’s voice and help champion best practices of customer onboarding and experience
- Report on applicable KPI’s, such as churn rate, conversion rate, customer happiness, feature usage, average time for support ticket resolution, average revenue per customer, net promoter score, etc.
- Manage the creation and updating of customer resource material
- Work with internal teams such as Sales and Technology to ensure new features meet customer expectations through QA and acceptance testing
- Analyze customer needs to guide the direction of future product enhancements to increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Conduct regular business reviews with existing clients to ensure satisfaction and grow account usage
- Manage the renewal process
- Communicate and/or demonstrate new product features to existing customers
- Build a strong network of customer advocates for referrals, case studies, beta testing, etc.
What skills and experience you’ll bring:
- An interesting mixture of technical skills and a passion for customer service
- 2+ years Customer Success Management experience within a SaaS technology work environment
- Hands-on experience with customer onboarding, implementation, and technical support as well as experience managing and growing customer accounts post-implementation
- Excellent interpersonal skills when it comes to building and maintaining both internal and customer relationships
- Experience with a support ticketing system such as Zoho
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English with the ability to match your communication style to your audience
- Enthusiasm, positivity and energy!
- Ability to own processes and results – you thrive on being accountable
- Ability to take initiative and get things done!
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial start up environment with deadlines – you act with a sense of urgency
- Ability to recognize the need for constant improvement – you’re always looking to do things better (both personally, as part of a team and for the company) and can showcase how you have made improvements in previous environments
- Ability to prioritize and allocate resources to and focus efficiently on multiple projects
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No unsolicited agency referrals please.
Please send a covering letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.