When was this space last cleaned and sanitized? Now you can know for sure.
Return to class with confidence
Connect your classroom in seconds. Here’s a step by step guide on how you can accomplish this.
Our app lets you document daily health, safety and cleaning activities, and share other in-classroom concerns. Cleaners and facilities teams report real-time cleaning. Give parents, board and regulators visibility to facilities services.
Here's how it works
Step 1 - Subscription & set-up
- Purchase a subscription and order your own highly durable & custom branded QR tag stickers.
- Upload your data (buildings, spaces & assets) into the BuiltSpace platform.
- Tag your spaces & assets with the QR codes that you receive in the mail (expedited delivery).
- Your subscription will come with a set of out-of-the-box digital cleaning procedures but you may modify or create your own (this is fully customizable in our intuitive Procedure Designer tool).
Step 2 - Start recording (and reviewing) your work
- Using our app, start recording the work that is being performed.
- Review detailed inspections, create standard reports, and create (public) interactive dashboards.
Step 3 - Provide visibility to occupants, regulators and tenants
Define who is able to access the information that your technicians/cleaners are recording. Anyone can simply scan a QR code that is attached to a space or an asset and see important information such as the last serviced time/date and other details.
for pennies on the day!
Call us for a quote (1-855-498-4522)
In the news
- October 22, 2021
- December 17, 2020